Saturday, August 10, 2019

[tip] Make a physical representation of your weight loss for you to feel the weight you have lost

I was seeing results on the scales but not in the mirror so I decided to grab a bar weight and stick on enough disc weights to equal the weight I had lost (10kg). It was so heavy! I couldn’t believe that I had stopped carrying that much weight around and not noticed the difference. Suddenly I felt a lot more accomplished and motivated to keep going.

If you don’t have a bar weight / gym nearby then grab a scales, put something flat on top as a base and then load it up with enough items to equal your weight.

Not a major life changing tip but it helped me out on a low day so hopefully it might help someone else too.

submitted by /u/TopShelfIsAMyth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KD7B54

No comments:

Post a Comment