Monday, August 5, 2019

Weight Loss Update: 438 lbs to 238 lbs in 1 year. 200 pounds down naturally with diet and exercise.

Before And After Picture (438 lbs to 238 lbs)

This week I have weighed in at 238 LBS, which officially puts me at a total loss of exactly 200 pounds! A lot of hard work and dedication has led me to where I am today, and although I’m still not finished my journey (~ 20-30ish pounds to lose) I am truly grateful and proud of what I have been able to accomplish up to this point, and for how much my life has improved as this journey has gone on.

I am still utilizing the same dieting techniques as I mentioned in my initial update; IF/OMAD (Intermittent Fasting/One Meal A Day) on a High-Protein, Low-Carb Diet while keeping CICO in mind (Calories In Calories Out). In terms of exercise, I was doing a 5 day ULPPL (Upper Lower Push Pull Legs) Bodybuilding Routine alongside post-lifting cardio, usually HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), on at least 3 of those days. Also, I try to remain active and ideally get some form of cardio in through sports or whatever else I can on my rest days. And this is all done in a fasted state to help burn calories/fat more efficiently and boost metabolism etc.

I have faced plenty of adversity during this journey, though have nonetheless stayed relentless in achieving my goals. The love and support I have received from this community in my previous post has definitely helped push me to work that much harder and something I will never take for granted.

I really want to set an example for how much power we all have within us, whether it’s related to weight loss or not; we all have the potential to accomplish such great things that often isn’t realized. Whatever it is you desire to accomplish, whether it’s losing/gaining weight or whatever else, please remember how much YOU yourself are capable of, and to never sell yourself short. Realize your potential and realize it is never too late to make a change or better yourself.

I‘ve constantly been trying to lose weight practically my whole life, since I was just a child, and the best decision I made was to never give up. Now here I am today, not at the end of my journey, but several steps ahead of where I was when I started and constantly pushing forward. Will be updating you guys again once I reach my final goal weight (~ 20-30ish lbs away), until then wishing the best to each and every one of you in your journeys, stay blessed everyone! 🙏❤️

submitted by /u/omarthaherfit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ME8vkk

No comments:

Post a Comment