Friday, July 5, 2019

20lbs until I'm not Obese

Hi guys. 16f here and I'm currently around 215 - 220 lbs standing at 5'7 inches tall. Binge eating and eating large portions has always been something I've struggled with due to some problems with mental illness.

I'm really trying to get at least under 200 lbs as a starting goal for the summer and continue my weight loss journey from there. I'm focusing more on losing fat and getting stronger. What kinds of workouts at the gym are best for full body other than cardio? I'm really trying to focus more on getting toned rather than just skinny-fat. Any advice helps and is appreciated. Also, I've been intermittent fasting for a bit and have recently tried going on keto.

submitted by /u/dvrude
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LCGNnu

No comments:

Post a Comment