Saturday, July 6, 2019

A new beginning after a change of routines.

I was 117 kg and at the start of 2016, I decided to start doing something about it. Joined a 6 weeks weight loss programme where I was thought about eating better and exercises I can do. Over the period of one year, I managed to lost over 40 kg. A year later, managed to lost a total of 53 kg from my initial weight.

Late last year, I started a new job where my routine completely changed. The work hour is chaotic, I no longer eat on time nor was I exercising regularly. As much as I love the new job and adventures, learning new things was stressful and I started binge eating again. In a period of less than a year, I have gained over 10 kg.

I realised all of this happening but I just can't stop. Or won't stop, maybe. I know I am in deep shit. If I don't start doing things mindfully again, I am going to go back to my starting point and I don't want that to happen.

I am restarting today. Woke up this morning, and decided to just do it. Found this sub and I thought I'll share this to keep myself in check. Wish me luck, guys!

submitted by /u/footballersogler
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/328OVC2

No comments:

Post a Comment