Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Erectile Dysfunction & Libido Success Stories

Hey all!

I've recently started my weight loss journey. My starting weight was 385 and I'm now 363. I'm happy with my progress but still have issues with libido and erections. I can get them but they don't always stay.

I'm wondering if any guys out there have success stories related to erectile dysfunction or libido increases. I've searched online and couldn't find much.

It's a big issue I face personally and would like something positive to keep me going. I'm also in a relationship with a very understanding woman and would like to hear some good news on this front.

I hope this isn't inappropriate to post. I appreciate any feedback.

submitted by /u/PTPED
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LvNbwJ

No comments:

Post a Comment