Friday, July 19, 2019

Had my first splurge day yesterday

July 1 I decided I was tired of how I felt so I buckled down to start my weight loss. Yesterday I hopped on the scale and had officially lost 15 lbs so I decided to treat myself with a less controlled day! I was still mindful but I did have a bun on my burger and enjoyed an ice cream! It was a nice reward and I knew the scale would reflect it but I felt rejuvenated and ready to keep working!

Until night came.

Around 11 my stomach ached and growled at me, cussing me out. I broke out in an awful sweat and ran for shelter in the bathroom on shakey legs. My body and my dignity were left curled around the porcelain throne all night, wondering why me?

Silver lining: my weight is down this morning (but definitely NOT worth the agony).

So is this normal for splurge days? Is my body rebelling? Any advice would be nice!

submitted by /u/keepcalmandgraduate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XTzZcw

No comments:

Post a Comment