Monday, July 15, 2019

On my way to my first workout. Wish me luck!

As the title says, I'm about to start exercising today. Time to take my weight loss more seriously. It's high time, I've always been obese, ever since early childhood, and I've tried to lose it more times than I can count. So today it is!

I decided to post here so that I won't get discouraged halfway through. I don't know, but now I feel obliged to do it, to endure it. Posting about it helps a lot.

Good luck to me and to everyone who's starting their own journey today. Cheers!

You can recommend me some fun excersises/compilations, share tips while we're at it. Will come back after the workout is done!

submitted by /u/blue92riv
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LmP4Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment