Monday, July 15, 2019

Protein shake vs Meal Replacement shake for breakfast

Hi wise subreddit. I need your advice. I'm trying to lose weight. I go to the gym fairly regularly. I usually eat one boiled egg and an English muffin with butter/almond butter for breakfast. Or oatmeal and banana. But today I tried the Premier Protein chocolate shake instead for breakfast (plus coffee). I felt way more full and energetic throughout the day than normal; probably has to do with the 30 grams of protein in the shake.

So would it be okay do you think if I just drink this protein shake everyday for breakfast? It's 160 calories and gives me energy with the protein. And I eat regular lunch and dinner meals. Or would a meal replacement shake be better? Or should I go back to eating regular solid food for breakfast? Again goal is weight loss but I like not feeling so sluggish and tired, so I can move more and work out more. Thank you kind redditors!

submitted by /u/PizzaSupremeStat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JL2U8y

No comments:

Post a Comment