Friday, July 19, 2019

Question Regarding a Weight Loss Method

Heyo guys: I'm pretty fat. I think I need to lose well over 50 pounds in order to be at a healthy body weight. I've been trying to lose it for a long time, but I think the problem is that I just don't like healthy food.

My question is; would I actually lose weight if I exclusively ate cantaloupe, apples, oatmeal and turkey? I'm thinking that a diet of this simplicity combined with a good amount of running everyday will get me to a steady and stable amount of weight loss. I have heard that diets that have you consuming under 1200 calories are extremely unhealthy, but what I aim to do is pick a small selection of fruits and meat that I like, that I can choose to eat a sh*t ton of, and not have to worry.

If you think that this is a bad way to lose weight, what should I change or think about differently? Thoughts?

submitted by /u/electricsheep192
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xUWQ7Y

No comments:

Post a Comment