Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Where do I buy clothes????

This might be super off base, and if this isn't the right place to pose this question, please let me know! I have just hit 50 pounds down, which was my first BIG goal and is the half way point to my ultimate goal! 50 pounds is a lot of body and almost none of my clothes fit me any more, including some tide-over basics I bought just a month or two ago (RIP $160 worth of Victoria Secret bras...). I haven't been this size since probably early high school, so I've been shopping in plus size specialty stores for over 7 years. I have NO idea where to go for clothes at this point. I know it sounds so stupid like "just go to all the other places" but it isn't that simple. I still have weight to lose, and not every store caters to my body type (looking at you, H&M). I have lost basically all my boobs in the weight loss and have found myself to be rather pear shaped now. I am too small for plus size stores like Torrid, but still a little too big to fit comfortably into all standard sizes. Does anyone have tips on the interim size purgatory I am currently in? I'm in the US but I'm not opposed to ordering online. Also if anyone would like to share their experiences or commiserate with me, I would love to chat :) Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/katalienim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2jKdQdI

No comments:

Post a Comment