Thursday, August 1, 2019

Do I have to worry about losing muscle?

I (F19) am slightly overweight and want to lose up to 22 lbs. I have failed 1000s of times because I'm very impatient, so now I want to try to lose weight at a faster pace. I was thinking about eating around 1100-1300 calories a day for a month or so in order to lose about about 3 kg. However, I want to lose fat and not muscle. I guess that losing no muscle at all is inevitable, but I want the majority of the loss to consist of fat. Do I have to worry about losing too much muscle mass if I'm someone who don't have a lot of muscle to begin with (I don't workout and haven't for a long time)? Could a 1100-1300 diet for a month be a good idea to kickstart my weight loss or will it just kill my muscles?

submitted by /u/elsaelse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YzKuRF

No comments:

Post a Comment