Thursday, August 22, 2019

just get in the pictures, please

I will admit I am not doing great with my weight loss, although I am proud of the 10 lbs I have dropped since surgery at the end of April, but that is not why I am here.

I have wanted to say this for a while, so please bear with me. Please don't be self conscious and avoid photos while you are on this journey, or even if you haven't began yet. Six years ago, shortly after my dad passed from cancer, my mom met a wonderful man who I call my second dad. Around the time he came into my life, I began facing several health issues and regained the 50 pounds I had previously lost. Unfortunately, he passed away in May. Looking back, I am devastated I don't have more pictures with him, and regret so many of those opportunities I skipped, just because I was self conscious. So please, get in the picture, even though at times we may not want to.

submitted by /u/gufyduck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30skANA

No comments:

Post a Comment