Sunday, May 8, 2022

Rewatched some clips of the biggest loser…no wonder I was scared of the gym

So I watched the biggest loser when I was a kid, I thought it was normal and that the contestants deserved the treatment. I was always fat so I just thought I would be one of the people who would never be a “loser.” Plus the people always looked miserable and crying, and I think they mostly only at salad.

But what the actual physical and mental abuse?! I didn’t realize how much this show shaped a lot of my beliefs about weight loss and dietary habits.

I now really enjoy going to the gym, and have lost around 80 pounds, still have a ways to go but um, not getting screamed at and belittled really is helpful. Also I do like salad, but I also like pizza haha.

submitted by /u/ThePancakeDocument
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AMwKm2k

No comments:

Post a Comment