Sunday, March 5, 2023

Getting back on the horse

Hi everyone, so the usual story, I lost some weight and then got it back. Then I had heart surgery and lost a bunch! Well sort of, from about 2017 to 2019 I had gone from 320lbs to approximately 240lbs. I did this via calorie tracking and exercise, and the accountability of the manvfat forums. Then my daughter was born and we moved away from the gym I regularly visited and I slowly crept back up, with the 280lb range being where I slowed. Finally reaching close to 290/300. Then last year my appetite started to rapidly drop and my energy also. Long story short it turned out, at 36, I had developed anemia due to a strep blood infection that led to me needing a valve replacement🤗. This also led to some rapid unhealthy weight loss and I got to my lowest of around 235. Now that I’m mostly recovered I’d like to use this to help me turn things around and for now maintain or even gain some muscle. So I will have some limitations as I’m on a beta blocker , but I want to track my calories and even get some regular exercise in to my routine if I can.

submitted by /u/Theseventensplit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/l6g1t89

No comments:

Post a Comment