Thursday, July 18, 2019

Any advice on losing while breastfeeding?

Title pretty much explains it all. I’ve lost weight before using calorie counting but put far too much due to binge eating whilst pregnant now it’s time for it to come off.

So, any advice? I started last week. I’m going slowly as I’m worried about too much of a drop impacting milk supply so I’ve set MFP to maintenance and hoped that the breastfeeding would start to burn additional calories. However I’ve not seen much change on the scales yet after the initial water weight loss.

Does anyone have any experience on this? Im tempted to cut down my calorie budget next week but don’t want to do it if I’m already on the right track and I’m just being impatient.

Edit: if it makes a difference I am currently 9 weeks PP (so 7 1/2 when I started MFP) and my BMI is 30.2. A huge jump from where I was this time last year.

submitted by /u/lumpthebump
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xUaXuA

No comments:

Post a Comment