Monday, July 1, 2019

Delicious meal prepping tip!

Hello, Josh here! If you know me, meal prepping is one of my favorite things and I usually recommend it as a great tool to help with weight loss.

One thing I hear all the time "Josh I wanna meal prep like you but I couldn't stand to eat the same thing 5 days in a row!"

My first reply is "well if you make it as delicious as I do that won't be a problem 🤷‍♂️"

But finnnee I understand, so here is my tip!

Want to break up the monotony of eating a lot of the same foods?

Start by making a tasty base prep! This is seasoned ground turkey (Cajun, seasoning salt, smoked paprika) with rice, tomatoes and green Chiles. - https://imgur.com/lEgE6NA

Then, in true chotchkies restaurant fashion...add flair to the base! I can eat this alone, orrrrr I can put it on top of a bed of leafy greens, in a lettuce wrap, or a tortilla shell!

Oh you want more?

You could add a serving of beans, sour cream, corn and make a burrito bowl! OR add in some scrambled eggs and salsa as well for a spicy scramble!

Why stop there?

Make a thin layer of hash browns, put them in a Casserole dish, put the base on top, add cheese and melt in the oven for a hot dish.

Variety is the spice of life!

BAM! So many different taste profiles using the same delicious base ☺

Your welcome!

What are some of your favorite meal prep bases to use?

submitted by /u/hxcjosh23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30btiiT

No comments:

Post a Comment