Monday, July 1, 2019

Weight loss to get fit

I am currently a girl who is 5'6 and 133 pounds, i have been going to the gym everyday for the last 8 days and i find that if i don't go to the gym or eat healthy i get depressed and lose motivation to do most things that is why i started to eat good healthy food so i feel better. I think that eating healthy has really helped my depression so i just have to keep up with it and stay organized. My goal weight as of now is 115, i will probably hit that goal in 2.5-3 months if i work hard, i just can't let myself get unmotivated or else i will slip right back in to depression lol i gotta just take care of myself and feel better 🙂.

I do recommend that anyone who is depressed please try to eat healthy food and get out of bed and force yourself to do something productive because it helps a lot. Lets say you need a shower but have no motivation to get it done..force yourself to do it as well as cleaning your room and keeping up after yourself. When i'm depressed even the littlest tasks are hard so i sorta have to drag myself around to do things until i feel happy again and it works.

submitted by /u/meeeeeeep18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FL1Bpc

No comments:

Post a Comment