Monday, July 1, 2019

Today is the day

I am starting this weight loss journey again. I have no excuses not to do it! I have all the tools I need. I have to do this for me not for anyone else. Yesterday, I went grocery shopping to purchase healthier food and last night I wanted fast food so bad I could taste it but I resisted, I made food from the groceries I bought! Small victory for me because normally I would have went out and satisfied my craving! My goals are to get healthier, stronger and faster! I used to love spinning and lost a lot of weight doing that and a combo of other exercises. I’m going back to that method and will add yoga to help with my sciatica issues. I wish everyone the best on their journey.

Height/ 5’2 SW/ 199 GW/ 150

submitted by /u/Sunflowerdaisy08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J0zFzu

No comments:

Post a Comment