Monday, July 8, 2019

Didn't recognize myself!

A friend handed me his phone today to browse thru his vacation photos. I wanted to send a few of them to me, so i clicked 'share' and his contact list came up on the screen. Since i had texted him just before I met up with him, my contact photo came up first in his list of recent contacts, though I wasn't aware at first those contacts were sorted by most recent. So for a few moments I was looking at the photo, wondering who that person was, I didn't immediately recognize them. (Icon was small). So i looked at the name next to the contact photo, and it had my name. For another few moments I wondered who this person was who had the same name as me. And then I realized the man in the photo was me! He had snapped the photo of me a few years ago (and over 100 lbs weight loss since then) and i started laughing realizing that i didn't even recognize my former self at first.

submitted by /u/bubblesculptor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RZzWFK

No comments:

Post a Comment