Tuesday, July 16, 2019

fake weight loss? Weird probably dumb question

I know sometimes the scale can shoot up for “fake” reasons... water retention, etc. Can the same happen in the opposite direction?

The question behind the question is this: I am trying to lose about 35 pounds and it is going very slowly- probably .5 pound a week. The scale fluctuations are really bumming me out and I’m losing momentum. I’ll watch a couple ounces drop off, day by day, reach a new great number, then I see it go up a pound and a half the next day, erasing 3 weeks of weight loss. I try telling myself not to worry, but it’s hard. I think I would feel better if I knew the downward motion was more trustworthy, if that makes sense...

I tried just not weighing myself but then I lost all motivation. It’s a real love/ hate relationship, me and my scale.

submitted by /u/aleafb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2le07we

No comments:

Post a Comment