Thursday, July 11, 2019

Feeling broken from what my boyfriend said

I've been struggling a lot with my weight loss recently because I've had a string of incredibly stressful things happen to me since last November. I lost 25lbs last year and have maintained pretty well the entire time. Don't get me wrong, except for this my boyfriend is incredibly sweet and supportive and is an all over amazing guy. But he told me that he's been struggling in bed because of my weight. I don't understand because I'll fluctuate a little here and there, but I've pretty much not changed. The past couple of weeks have been particularly bad for my anxiety and so I've binged a number of times, but when I got on the scale this morning I was only half a pound more than before my anxiety got bad.

I don't really know if I'm looking for advice or support? Maybe I just needed to let it out. I had things to do today but I've just laid in bed all day because I can't face the outside and I feel so awful. I'm supposed to see him tonight and am considering cancelling.

submitted by /u/RoxyBuckets
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NPyKqh

No comments:

Post a Comment