Tuesday, July 9, 2019

How close to your goal weight will you lose your love handles

I have been on my weight loss journey for just over a year. I have been slow and steady losing 55lbs in 14 months (28/M/5'5"/205->150). I started doing keto without counting calories and exercise (lifting 4xs a week and HIIT cardio 2-3xs a week). With this I lost the first 40 easily but hit a plateau. For the past month however I have started counting calories (in addition to eating keto) and added in daily ab exercises. The weight has been coming off quickly and I am still progressing at weight lifting so I am confident the weight loss is mostly from fat, not muscle.

My question is, when will these damn love handles go away? I am only 15lbs from my goal weight and while my love handles and belly have shrunk slightly, they are still there and noticeable.

Should I be seeing more drastic reductions this close to my goal weight? Should I adjust my goal weight, or maybe despite progressing at the gym am I losing more muscle than fat?

submitted by /u/Darkthoughts90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YFlAgw

No comments:

Post a Comment