Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Very tall man- eating enough calories?

Hi friends! I’m new to this sub, so my apologies if the question has already been asked!

My partner is 6’8 and around 325lbs. We have been kicking ass at the gym and lifting heavy, and his muscles are definitely more defined than when we started 6 months ago. However, he really wants to lean out (GW is 285). I worry that he doesn’t eat enough for being such a tall man- we sometimes each too much on the weekend, but on a typical weekday, he eats what I eat, rounding out at ~1500 calories. I think this is too severe a deficit and might be impacting his weight loss goals. Any other tall guys out there experiencing this? Any advice? Thank you!!

submitted by /u/dj_duress
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S1483i

No comments:

Post a Comment