Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Need help becoming an Athlete (and losing weight)?

Hi guys!

I looked for an answer to this and I couldn't really find one.

I'm 26/F, and my whole life I've been focused on losing weight....mostly unsuccessfully. In the past two years, I started weight lifting and running, so I have a fair bit of muscle and endurance now, but had trouble getting my eating under control so I haven't really lost weight (I'm working on it).

Then a couple of months ago, I joined a sports team (roller derby). Now it's IMPORTANT that I lose weight so I can skate harder, faster, and be more agile. I'm doing weight lifting, running, swimming, and endurance and agility exercises when I'm not training.

How do I switch from a weight loss perspective to an athlete's perspective? How do I focus on developing an athlete's mindset?

How do I lose weight while still having enough energy to work out? CICO, yes, but I'm so worried about bonking during the day and not being able to focus on work/school.

What is the fastest way to slim down and tone up so I can be a better skater (if there is one)?

submitted by /u/ReginaAmazonum
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J6xkmO

No comments:

Post a Comment