Thursday, July 11, 2019

Really proud of myself

Just posting on here because I feel like the people I actually want to care about my weight loss aren't noticing. I'm 19 years old 5'3 and I started 2 months ago at 220 pounds which is around a BMI of 39. My doctor has been telling me for a while we could set up regular appointments to meet a goal weight but I never took the first steps. But at the end of February I broke up with my emotionally abusive ex who liked to continually comment about my weight and my clothing and how he wished I would lose weight because then I would "really be attractive to him". Then my semester ended at school and I moved home for the summer and finally about 2 months ago I got with my doctor and started a plan eating 1200 calories a day with limited carbs and taking phentermine. Since then I've lost 23 pounds and dropped almost a full 4 BMI points and I'm sitting somewhere around 35.5. I wish I could shove it in my ex's face but I have him blocked on everything and he is already engaged to someone new and my dad doesn't seem to care and has the mindset that "it's only 20 pounds and I have 50 more to go". I know that makes him sound insensitive but my dad really is my favorite person and these are the only two people I want to notice and it's kind of hard to deal with not getting the reaction I want. And even though I am pretty proud of myself numbers wise it is still hard to see physical effects because you don't notice a change like that in yourself if that makes sense.

submitted by /u/adumbcollegestudent3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LMuTre

No comments:

Post a Comment