Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Started a weight loss contest in my obese call center :D

I had a personal goal to lose weight in the month of July so I could weigh less then i did last year on my birthday (August 10th) I weighted 297. Now i weigh 316.2. So i have all month to power thru it to lose it all. In doing so i was talking around with my co workers and randomly said " we should do a weight loss contest" and everyone loved that idea. So i told them for the whole month of July we will all try to lose as much weight as possible and who ever wins wins the pot. So I got 6 other people to put in $50 each. We did the weigh in today. This is honestly the first healthy thing we have done as a call center ever. All i get daily are emails of pastrys that are being sold for some fundraiser. We have holiday pot lucks in where all we bring is horrible food. This is terrible for a job that is literally completely sedentary. Im glad i could be the catalyst to something actually healthy and good for us.

Wish us luck :D

submitted by /u/bryanpena977
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xm7dBa

No comments:

Post a Comment