Monday, July 8, 2019

stuck at almost 30lbs down, I have another 50 I want to go but the weight wont budge

So I'm not going to BS you, I'm not perfect and I cheated 1 full weekend and on the 4th I ate some carbs. However this issue has been around for a while.

So far my weight loss in May a whopping 20 lbs! I went from 278.8 down to 258 even. June came around and keeping the same methods that I did in May I got down to 252 around the third week of June. And I havent been able to get the weight to budge.

The few things I changed in that time is I am currently on my third week of weight lifting. I currently do a 3 day heavy lifting program, and about 2 hours of cardio every Tuesday. With this new lifting I have incorporated protein shakes and creatine.

I'm frustrated because I haven't seen weight loss and I really wanted to be down more weight at this point. Any tips or advice?

submitted by /u/familydude213
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YDUfuR

No comments:

Post a Comment