Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Y'all helped me salvage this vacation day!

So I'm on vacation with family this week and the last 24 hours I've been very chill with my food choices, by design because I know 1 week isn't going to undo 99 pounds of weight loss. My goal is just to maintain this week, which at 301 pounds is still a lot of calories to work with. Lots of delicious, but now outside my norm, food later and I'm feeling gross - tired, bloated, probably constipated, and just ugh. I have a couple r/loseit notifications on my phone that I check out and after reading them I remember/realize it's within my control to turn this around. So I got up and went for a run with my cuz that we've been talking about since she got here! A one mile run in 84-degree heat isn't that many calories burned but it was a good, quick workout that changed how I feel about today and has me eager to get back to my routine after vacation and just rein things in while I'm on vacation so I feel better. Thanks to all in this community that contribute and help get folks like me back on the the right track when we drift off a bit!

submitted by /u/musiclover80sbaby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32C7WgD

No comments:

Post a Comment