Tuesday, March 1, 2022

"Hey man, have you lost weight?"

Probably one of the best things I've heard whilst on my weight loss journey. At first this seems like a fairly obvious thing that people would say after you've lost a fair few pounds, but any doubts or worries are gone completely when someone says something like that. Not only did it make me feel good but it also gave me that extra bit of motivation which I'm sure most if not all of us have needed at some point and it also let me know that I'm taking the right steps to reaching that ultimate weight loss goal. It would be great to see some replies of what people have said to you that has let you know that your hard work has been paying off and has given you that motivational boost!

submitted by /u/GalacticSplurge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/17rlSdh

No comments:

Post a Comment