Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Went to the Dietitian... my initial thoughts

We discussed past diets and my weight history. No lie her reaction to WW was kinda hilarious and funny.

We discussed examples of what I ate the last two days.

We discussed my goal (which is weight loss - associated with getting to a healthier BMI for health reasons).

I DID NOT jump on a scale - which part of me is relieved about and part of me is not relieved about.

Here is what I'll be working on 1) Getting in one more serving of yogurt esp right before bed (when I typically get hungry). 2) Getting in a tbsp of olive oil (she was pro avocado oil but I am allergic) a day plus a serving of nuts. 3) Eat dark chocolate for my sweets. 4) Eat until I'm full and try to be mindful of that (this was probably my biggest and most problematic point to be honest). 5) Look into Flax (idk) 6) go to ellynsatterinstitute.org to look at how to help my kiddos make good choices

So part of me knows and understands that I am insanely stand off ish and that I almost always reject new people. It takes a long time before I accept others into my circle of trust - esp medical professionals. So please know that I'm a bit biased of a new person and am distrustful of this just outright. I know that about myself going in and I know to tell myself I'm going to work on all of this regardless of my feelings. Just a full on disclaimer. I might not like it or agree, but I'm going to do it.

All felt very basic and fine. Not jazzed about this "eat until your feel full" bullshit. Like, girl, I gained back a lot of weight attempting to understand fullness and that ain't it, but they need to do all the things in their setting first I guess. Remember, I am trying here... I will try hard to do what she is saying.

That's it. We'll see if I gain weight or lose it.

submitted by /u/Sjb1985
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pbxozfl

No comments:

Post a Comment