Sunday, May 8, 2022

I hate that when I fall asleep on my side the fat on my stomach falls over due to gravity.

I lost 50 pounds a year ago and have slowly regained it all since then. I'm at my all time max of 230 pounds and ALL of it is on my stomach. I'm going through a stressful time in my life right now and I've gained 20 pounds in the last two months by eating my feelings away. Any time anything that is overwhelming to me happens I want to drive to the store and get ice cream, candy, pop, etc. I don't unhealthy while around people, but the moment I get home I find anything I can. I have a sugar addiction for sure.

Imo, the worst feeling out of all of this is every night I go to bed - after eating massive amount of ice cream, drinking pop - with the most terrible stomach ache ever. It was no wonder why I always felt like total shit. I like to sleep on my side, and I hate the fact that every time I do the large amount of fat on my stomach falls down due to gravity.

I'm capable of losing this weight, I just need to make the lifestyle change and keep it off. I haven't gone to the store for the last couple of days now, but I really want to, so I think I'll probably be going for therapy to help with the issues causing emotional eating.

Anyway! This is what I'm writing out right now to validate that I will not go to the store to get that really unhealthy food because it's bad for me. I hope you're all doing well in your weight loss.

submitted by /u/iwillloseweight123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WFifDhm

No comments:

Post a Comment