Sunday, May 8, 2022

Help me lose 10kg by December 3, 2022 please! For my best friend’s wedding

I am 27 Female and was diagnosed with PCOS. I am taking birth control anti androgen pills and have since (last check up trans vaginal ultrasound) had the result of now normal ovaries!!!

I am 5ft (153cm) My weight last August 2021 was 74kg My weight now after 9 months is 67.3kg I need to be 57kg by december.

It may or may not be realistic because i am stressed at work and may eat junk food sometimes, but can you give me tips on how to do this weight loss more seriously in 8 months?

Thanks in advance!

Oh currently I eat 3 times a day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. I dont eat too much but i know i do drink sweet drinks like pop and iced tea. I am in Asia and eat a lot of rice lol…

submitted by /u/ConfusedCapybara123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WRPFX7x

No comments:

Post a Comment