Sunday, May 8, 2022

exercise made me not want that pizza

Family ordered pizza and usually I’ll let myself have one slice or only the toppings but I didn’t touch it at all today. I had just finished a 2 hour workout which made me feel amazing. The high I got from the exercise made me not want that temporary dopamine hit from pizza. I worked so hard so I didn’t want to waste my efforts. I’ve also found that exercise is an appetite suppressant for me. I prefer having an empty stomach for hours afterwards. Any movement is good, walking is sufficient to have those physical and mental health benefits. People say exercise improves sleep too. I swear water is the tastiest right after a workout lol

I’ve been getting over 20k steps per day this past week and I feel really happy about it. Having fitness goals that you can actively work on while being patient with the weight loss process helps a lot.

submitted by /u/midnight_suns
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QjAzFOo

No comments:

Post a Comment