Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Never felt worse in my life.

Hi there. I’ve been a long time lurker of this sub and I truly enjoy seeing peoples progress. I’ve gained about 45 lbs over the last couple of years. I’m 5’3 and my usual weight is around 120. I’m now 165. At 26, I’ve never felt worse about myself. I’ve tried to go into a calorie deficit and exercise but I’ve always fallen off the wagon. I’ve definitely hit rock bottom and my mental health is at its lowest. I could use words of encouragement from people who are experienced with weight loss. How did you guys start and go about your journey? What is the mindset you have on a daily basis? I’m so tired of crying and feeling like this. I wanna look happy and confident and stop being celibate because I’m so embarrassed of my body.

submitted by /u/Sea-Yogurt8136
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DAZ8SU4

No comments:

Post a Comment