Tuesday, May 3, 2022

personal accountability

5’10 24F, CW: 185 lbs, GW: ?? lbs. I am making this post to help hold myself accountable! I have a weird history with food and exercise (lost 120 lbs four years ago, then lost 15 more lbs very dangerously, then gained back 50 lbs) so I am approaching this weight loss journey with caution and a lot of trial and error knowledge. I want to focus on building healthier habits - running, yoga, eating enough but not too much. I have noticed the urge to binge sugary foods while bored, so I will also be working on cutting that addiction down.

I am more interested in the lifestyle of working out and eating well (i.e strength, focus, mental health benefits) than I am in the weight loss, although I am looking forward to leaning out. My plan is to eat ~2000 calories/daily with one hour of exercise. Thoughts, encouragement, advice appreciated!

submitted by /u/RipMango
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ndEFolB

No comments:

Post a Comment