Thursday, May 5, 2022

Wanting to lose a little more weight and gain a little muscle, how should I start?

So (M, 5’11) I used to be really overweight back in HS (like 245 at 15 overweight) but I lost a lot of it towards senior year, and maintained that range (anywhere from 192-196 on a given day, depending on what I eat, weight taken every morning). It’s great, a lot better than I used to be, but I still have a few confidence issues.

Most of that weight loss was in my legs and face, but my stomach (and a little bit of my chest) still retain whats left. I lost the weight via “Dieting” (basically brute forcing my way out of eating fast food every day) and cardio, so my legs are pretty toned, and I actually look kinda skinny in well-fit clothes, but when it comes off everything is still pretty flabby.

I mostly just want to lose the weight to get a flatter stomach, and bulk up my arms which have been neglected in the journey so far. I can only make so much progress through dieting, so I would like some tips on toning my arms and stomach. Anything would be greatly appreciated! I don’t have much in the way of equipment, but I do have some decent dumbbells me and a my dad share and some resistance bands.

submitted by /u/One_Parched_Guy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/foqtGx9

No comments:

Post a Comment