Tuesday, March 7, 2023

*Everything* looks better on me when I am not obese/overweight....

I am currently in the obese category and at my highest was about 60-70 pounds overweight. I still have a long way to go but have noticed something crazy with even 10 pounds of weight loss: everything is starting to look "better" on me.

My messy morning bun is starting to look cute now that my face is not as bloated and red and now that my double chin is melting away. My baggy pajama pants no longer look sad and tight on my fat thighs with my belly bulging out, they are starting to look, well, cute and baggy-ish. My cutest outfits that I wore while obese looked awful and frumpy on me, and now they are starting to just look..better on my body even though they are the same clothes. Everything just starts to look good on you when you start to lose weight, from your hair to your skin to your clothes to your shoes.

I have been a healthy weight before and no matter what I wore or how my hair was styled (or not styled), I just looked good (or at least okay) all of the time. At my heaviest, I could be totally dolled up in the best makeup, have my hair all done up, have a great outfit on...and I still didn't look great. I'd rather be a healthy weight in sweatpants and a t-shirt with messy hair, then 60 pounds overweight in the world's cutest outfit with hair done. This isn't just coming from a place of low self-esteem....it's more coming from a realization that when you are healthy inside and outside, it shows. And I'm here for it!!!

submitted by /u/boom-chicka-pow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Jdr9O8m

No comments:

Post a Comment