Wednesday, July 3, 2019

I've lost 30 pounds and gained more confidence than I thought my spirit could hold.

30 Lbs LOST!

Hi Reddit family,

25/F here. I made a post about a month ago about my weight loss and felt so incredibly motivated by those who offered their support. As of the last few weeks, I've seen a stall in my weight loss but i'm sure it's due to my increase in muscle from weight lifting, which I do daily - minus rest days. I've even gotten my boyfriend to start working out with me too and have found that motivating him helps motivate me too on the days where i'm just over it.

30 lbs doesn't seem like much to me, I still have a LOT to lose but I find my body slimming out a lot. My confidence has skyrocketed and i'm even rocking crop tops now... in public... I feel like a brand new person and I can't wait to continue to see how my body morphs.

WARNING: I was super nervous posting my before picture as I hate how my stomach looks, but i'm so proud of the progress I have made.

submitted by /u/OkayWellFine
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30cje97

No comments:

Post a Comment