Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Who are some good weight loss/fitness YouTubers?

The YouTuber I have been watching lately is Jordan Shrinks, but I have literally watched every single one of her videos. Now I’m looking for recommendations on other weight loss or fitness YouTubers to watch.

Anyone else find YouTube really motivating? I don’t know anyone in real life who is also losing weight, so watching YouTube makes me feel like I have a “friend” to keep me accountable and knows my struggles.

Side note: today is Day 3, and I have succeeded in waking up at 7am once again! Also, I have stayed with my IF schedule and at my calorie goal as well the past few days! My next weigh-in day is Friday, and I’m not sure if it’s too soon to lose any but I’m excited to check nonetheless.

submitted by /u/spaghettibridge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ysin3I

No comments:

Post a Comment