Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Unintentionally tracked my progress with pants! (Also - looking for advice on ending the journey/beginning maintenance)

I know all of these photos are quite different, but I took the latest one last week and just thought to do a comparison today.

Yoga Pants!

I bought 3 pairs of these yoga pants at the beginning of 2020 due to just dressing for comfort (for obvious reasons) but also because I had gained enough weight that none of my clothes fit me anymore. I lived in these pants for most of 2020/2021 while stuck in lockdown.

I didn’t start losing weight until 2021, but luckily they are so stretchy that they fit me at all sizes! Just to clarify: all 3 photos are the same brand/style/size of pants, just 3 different colours.

I’m not sure where my weight loss is at because I haven’t weighed myself in a while, but I think I have lost about 40lbs in 12 months (170>130ish). I think I’m toward the end but it’s hard to know when to stop, I’m still very ~soft~

Any advice on how to figure out when to stop and ease into maintenance would be appreciated! I never thought I’d struggle to increase my calories, but eating in a deficit for a year really changes your relationship with food and increasing my calories feels scary.

Anyway, I just felt proud of myself when I saw the difference in these photos and thought I would shamelessly share. Please be kind 🥺

submitted by /u/Clementine_Fandango
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IH4Xw01

No comments:

Post a Comment