Thursday, April 7, 2022

Drinking a gallon of water a day.

I know water is important for weight loss, but what about a gallon of it? Unfortunately, I believe I lose weight slowly, but I read that drinking a gallon of water per day can help speed up my metabolism and aid in weight loss. I looked into it further, but I don't think the results are very realistic. I saw a woman who claims she lost lost 6 pounds in one week and another whose belly shrank by up to 5 inches in the same time period. I believe it could help speed up my weight loss journey, but not as dramatically in only a week. Does anyone know what a gallon of water can realistically do for our bodies in terms of weight loss?

I'm also fasting, increasing my strength training and cardio, and attempting to stop eating out of boredom. I also have a hard time drinking enough water (the most I drink is 4-6 cups) so increasing my intake could help.

submitted by /u/Kallieeeex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Ni8zP6M

No comments:

Post a Comment