Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Is it normal to feel full after eating? Does it mean I’m eating too much?

The last few days I’ve been feeling full after eating what I used to consider not to be that much food. For instance I had a fried egg on an english muffin with some coffee and felt full after. Maybe it’s time to recalculate my TDEE and lower my calorie intake? For so long I didn’t consider myself to feel full until my stomach was severely bloated and I could barely keep the food down. So when I first started my weight loss journey even after having a “normal” sized portion I still felt empty, so maybe now my body has caught up? Does it mean it’s time to reduce my intake, or is this supposed to happen already? All I know is I don’t want to reverse or even halt my progress.

submitted by /u/niloves
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/p8OzD4G

No comments:

Post a Comment