Wednesday, April 6, 2022

I don’t know how to eat anymore..

Some input please! I’ve lost 75 lbs over the last 18 months, through portion control and running 2-3 days a week. But on my way here, due to difficulties in other parts of my life - I seem to have lost my sense of logic and reason. I began eating less, and now I am so confused. Please help me! After a significant weight loss, you need less calories. I know that.. But right now I’m eating about 1000 kcal a day, not loosing much weight anymore. This can not be right.. I’m so scared of gaining weight again, that I don’t really know how to begin. I can not eat less! How many calories should I have to maintain my current weight? I’m 5’5, and have dropped from 203 lbs to 128 lbs.

submitted by /u/CupAdministrative777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iHotFe5

No comments:

Post a Comment