Friday, April 8, 2022

Glad I started lifting from the start!

So, I’ve gotten to a “normal” BMI before, but when I got there, I felt like I was too skinny. Maybe it was body dysmorphia? I don’t know.

Anyway, on my most recent weight loss journey, I emphasized weight lifting. I didn’t follow a program or anything, but mostly doing push-ups, working on a pull-up bar (still can’t do one, but working towards it) and dumbbell exercises.

After 6 months, my jean size and shirt size are on par with where I was when I was at my lightest (29 lbs down from where I’m at). I’m technically overweight, but I fit in a medium shirt! My previous shirt sizes alway started with an X! As a chronic yo yo dieter, I just wanted to share my experiences with you all. I’ve gained and lost weight before, but for the first time in my life, at 28 years old, I’m finally feeling confident in my body!

M 28 5’11” SW 251 CW 203 GW 174

submitted by /u/Boopsiebeeps
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LgeQOu9

No comments:

Post a Comment