Thursday, April 7, 2022

Normal fluctuations, be prepared to avoid disappointment

Just a reminder to expect fluctuations in your weight loss, which is especially prominent with those of us with female raging hormones. Throughout my journey, through observation, daily recording and being objective, I know what my body is doing and why. I know how it'll react to my level of activity, sleep, time of the month, how much I've eaten, drunk and what type of foods I've eaten.

Be aware of your actions and your bodies reactions. Be observant, analytical and avoid being too emotional about the number on the scale. Don't give up if you see a spike, just think rationally about why it probably happened. If you're prepared you won't fall into despair, or make irrational choices. And most of all, be patient and kind to yourself.

This is my 3rd 3 month weight loss chart of daily logging. The other two, with a starting weight of 93kg, look exactly like this. If I'd given in to disappointment caused by emotion and a failure to understand my body, I would have failed 50x over.

https://imgur.com/a/8IP6LuX

Be patient. Be sane. And think critically.

submitted by /u/thatpeskyrabbit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rhnjIla

No comments:

Post a Comment