Monday, August 8, 2022

don't even know where to start

Hi I'm a 23yr old trying to lose weight. I weigh 180 and I'm 5'3. I want to get down to 145 so that's about 35lbs. I'm a nurse so it's hard to eat three solid meals every day but im going to try to start meal prepping and calorie counting. I don't understand how any weight loss stuff works so I'm super confused. Ik I'm supposed to be at a calorie deficit and I should track my macros. But I don't understand what the number should be for my calories, fats, protein. Every calculator I try online gives me a diff set of numbers. Is there a specific calculator I should use. I really wanna loose the weight in a year but idek how to start. I'm going to try working out a few days a week and cut out extra sugar (I have a sweet tooth so it's unreasonable to cut out all of it lol). Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

submitted by /u/suburbanlegend16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NSUzbiE

No comments:

Post a Comment