Monday, August 1, 2022

I'll never be skinny, toned and beautiful

I'm 27, F, I'm 168 cm tall (5' 6"), I think my weight is 100-108 kg (220 - 238 pounds), I don't know exactly, I didn't weigh myself in quite some time, since my scales are all old and broken. According to my BMI, I should lose approximately 40 kg or more (88 pounds), which is quite a lot.

Most of my weight is located in my belly, upper arms and thighs. I have a B belly, I look 6-7 months pregnant. I want to start losing weight, seriously this time. But what throws me off is the fact I'm aware that I'll never have the body I want, 'cause it's too late. I've gained too much weight and been like this for so many years. There's no way my skin is going to be the same after weight loss, especially in my belly and arms, not to mention my breasts. I'll look like an empty sack. I feel so stupid for not succeeding before, for not trying hard enough when I still had the chance. And if I'll ever get surgery, I'm so scared of it.

https://imgur.com/nX6GGmv

submitted by /u/Mundane_Raspberry_84
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Dt0xMfY

No comments:

Post a Comment