Monday, February 7, 2022

Down 50 lbs!

Started my journey 4/12/21 and totally I officially hit 50lbs lost. I don’t have anyone in my life to share this with but I am honestly so happy. I’m 5’2 and started off at my highest weight of 215lb. It honestly baffles me at how far I’ve come as my weight loss slowed down after I lost the first 30 lbs. since then I started going to the gym 6 days a week and started focusing on walking on incline and using the gym equipment to target different areas of my body. In fact I even have baby biceps! To everyone starting out on their journey you can do it! I have about 35lbs to go until I reach my goal weight but I am excited to see my progress over time.

submitted by /u/arin_112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kq9QdVl

No comments:

Post a Comment