Tuesday, February 8, 2022

I am trying to loose 30kg

Hello, i am 27 y.o male and a week ago i started journey to my old body.

Shortly about me. I am 6’1 and up until 22-23 i was 170-180lbs (around 80kg) I was active: work out in gym 2-3 times, 2 basketball practices and 2 football practices a week. I never had balanced diet, ate fast food, irregular eating hours, but sport kept me from being overweight and fat. After graduation all my sport ended and i started doing office job all sitting next to computer all day long. In these 4-5 years my eating habits did not change, and i gained about 80lbs (35kg) Problem is that I never had any health problems regarding to weight, and that’s why I never worried about it. Even now i could do 10km run in under an hour without “dying” I started going to gym last Monday and already lost 5kg from 115 to 110. I understand that pace like this wont last and i have basic knowledge about calories and healthy weight loss pace.

Taking everything into consideration what would be best approach towards my goal? Daily cardio? Mixture of cardio and weight training? Strict diet?

Any advices and personal experience would be highly appreciated!

The goal is to be back at 80kg (-30kg) at he begging of the summer. But I understand that healthy and realistic progression would be 16kg max for upcoming 16 weeks!

Apologies for long post and i am looking forward to hearing your advices and personal experience!

submitted by /u/Waste_Information937
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S4budFk

No comments:

Post a Comment