Sunday, March 6, 2022

A month into a caloric deficit and all I want to do tonight is eat

F 5’2/ SW 151 lbs/ CW 139.8/ GW 115

I started my (second) weight loss journey a month ago. I’m a very motivated person when I have my mind to something and I’ve had no trouble at all sticking to my calories. (I’ve been doing around 1200 a day)

Today though I’ve been having so much trouble. I felt so hungry so I ate my dinner already. I still have calories left over, but the problem is I don’t even think I’m hungry. I think I just really want to eat.

I haven’t had this problem before. All I can think about is having some crackers and chocolate and pasta and fries. I do not restrict what I can eat and I usually do have a small amount of sweets and chips every day so I am so confused why this is happening and what to do.

submitted by /u/Memville18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/42MPcvp

No comments:

Post a Comment